I am not really sure when I was supposed to go through Menopause. They say that its similar to your mother. Mum was in her late 40's when she went through it.
I was pushed into early menopause because I had the double mastectomy. Then the chemo seem to push me through then fairly quickly. I think my body must have been in shock as so many things happening to it. I only get one symptom, that is the hot flushes. Every time I think I am through them as I don't have them for a few months. They come back. They are really bad its like my pores turn into a tap...turned on full and then it passes. I am so lucky I think, as some woman really suffer with menopause.
Hi my name is Nina-Ann I am a twice cancer survivor. Surviving cancer twice is a tough gig. I am sharing my journey to help others. I have written a book also. I am covering cancer, double mastectomy, chemotherapy, family and friends. My blog has lots of information, helpful and a few things to brighten your day. I am a cancer advocate. My story is happy, sad and inspirational. https://www.google.com.au/search?q=i+am+still+a+woman&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-au&client=safari

I am sorry about that. Have you tried Alternative cancer treatments? I think it is helpful as well. I am not against any type of meds, but I think in your case, I have to recommend alternative cancer treatments.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the link, i have sent you an email.
ReplyDeleteHaving Main office in Sydney and also we have offices located all over Australia. We are selling HOME CHECK MENOPAUSE TEST KIT - Price: $15.95.
ReplyDeleteIf you would like to Purchase kindly Call Company no.
Or Mail
AUSTRALIA
Call Sammy – Pre Pregnancy Helpline- 0410326300, 1800 833 416(Toll free) home.check.new@gmail.com
4 Brett avenues, Balmain East, Sydney, NSW 2041, Australia
Great Sammy that is interesting. Did not know that existed. Thank you for the information.
ReplyDelete