Gee where do I start. I love my life it's filled with all the things that I ever dreamed of! I have 3 amazing sons they are the reason I continue to grown in my inner strength. I draw off the love that we share. A mothers role is amazing. More than I ever imagined, I lost my mother to cancer 12 years ago. I have now been through 2 cancer battles......I have a strength I never knew existed!
Hi my name is Nina-Ann I am a twice cancer survivor. Surviving cancer twice is a tough gig. I am sharing my journey to help others. I have written a book also. I am covering cancer, double mastectomy, chemotherapy, family and friends. My blog has lots of information, helpful and a few things to brighten your day. I am a cancer advocate. My story is happy, sad and inspirational. https://www.google.com.au/search?q=i+am+still+a+woman&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-au&client=safari
Comments
Post a Comment