Choosing the name of my book. It was hard but I thought I have had cancer twice. My friend she said. "Once is never enough" a great name. We loved it! But the book writer who is in Dallas Texas said "I am still a woman"..You know what I loved this title so much. Because its true. I am still a woman even though I have lost most of my womanly body parts. At one stage there I thought I was a boy. No hair, no eyebrows, no boobs, no eyelashes, no ovaries and no womb. Thats what has to happen, if you choose the hardest choice it must be the best choice. In life there are no guarantee's or are there?
Hi my name is Nina-Ann I am a twice cancer survivor. Surviving cancer twice is a tough gig. I am sharing my journey to help others. I have written a book also. I am covering cancer, double mastectomy, chemotherapy, family and friends. My blog has lots of information, helpful and a few things to brighten your day. I am a cancer advocate. My story is happy, sad and inspirational. https://www.google.com.au/search?q=i+am+still+a+woman&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-au&client=safari
Comments
Post a Comment