Cancer - I have met the greatest people on this battle. At the doctors, through people and online. Everyone knows someone that has Cancer. The special thing is we can share our journey. We can support each other and inspire each other that we can get through to the other side. Our bodies are amazing. Its takes time after Chemo, but now my body is stronge again. That feels great!
Hi my name is Nina-Ann I am a twice cancer survivor. Surviving cancer twice is a tough gig. I am sharing my journey to help others. I have written a book also. I am covering cancer, double mastectomy, chemotherapy, family and friends. My blog has lots of information, helpful and a few things to brighten your day. I am a cancer advocate. My story is happy, sad and inspirational. https://www.google.com.au/search?q=i+am+still+a+woman&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-au&client=safari
That is really interesting thank you. That is fabulous.
ReplyDelete